Our Professional Services
2. Removal of your loved one into our care within a fifty mile radius form Ipswich, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week. Some of our competitors have different charges for when your loved one passes away for instance after 5.00pm, during the weekend and bank holidays, we see this as so wrong.
3. Supply of black motor hearse, traditionally used to convey your loved one to final place of rest. (We do have a list of alternative hearses and if you don’t require a hearse, there is no law that states you must have one then we can use our estate car.) The hearse can proceed from a family home.
4. Provision of sufficient bearers to carry your loved one, four is the normal requirement but at times due to health and safety reasons, six or even eight may be required. We may at times decide to use a wheeled bier if the ground is uneven.
If we do require more than four bearers we will advise you.
5. Traditionally dressed funeral director to proceed the service, this can be male or female and if formal attire is not needed myself and staff will dress accordingly to your wishes.
6. Care and preparation of your loved one, provision of on site refrigerated facilities (your loved one will remain with us until the day of the service and not transferred to a Industrial estate) provision of modern and tasteful chapel of rest allowing for family and friends visitation. Taking your instructions on how your loved one is to be dressed.
Total cost for our professional services £1,850.00
*** Please note if any of our professional services are not needed you will not be charged for them and we will remove them from the final bill.
A direct cremation is a no service, no attendance and no frills option, it really is just that.
We will arrange a meeting with the family which could be in person or over the telephone, complete all the relevant documentation and forward these on your behalf.
We will bring your loved one into our care and provide a suitable coffin, we will convey your loved one to Ipswich crematorium quite possibly in the early morning or late afternoon in a funeral-related vehicle which could be a hearse or an estate car.
The cremated remains are available normally within twenty-four to forty-eight hours and, if needed , we can collect and return these to you if at a local address.
Cost for a direct cremation £1,497.00
All-Inclusive Uncomplicated Cremation with Limousine and Flowers
This service covers everything you need for cremation at either Ipswich or Seven Hills crematorium.
It includes all the funeral director’s professional fees, the crematorium fees, the celebrant or ministers fees, a choice of coffin, and doctor’s fees.
25 printed Orders of Service and a Condolence Book are also provided.
There are no time restrictions and therefore the time and date of the service can be chosen by you, the hearse can travel via a specified route, for instance via your home or the home of your loved one.
Limousine or Jaguar saloon car.
Cost for all-inclusive, uncomplicated cremation £3,295.00
A 2 B Funeral Assistance
Our A 2 B service is very similar to our Home D.I.Y Funeral.
At certain times a family will need to hold a funeral but despise the cost some funeral directors charge for there services.
Where we can assist is straightforward. We will allocate two personnel to remove your loved one on the day of the funeral.
We will provide a suitable coffin with a nameplate and handles and the deceased will be transferred in our estate car to a local crematorium or cemetery and at this point we will leave you to carry the coffin and run the funeral your own way.
By selecting this service you have the freedom to celebrate the deceased’s life, without spending a fortune on items you don’t need or want.
(Deceased must be local to Ipswich, within 20 miles.)
Cost for A 2 B funeral assistance £650.00
The Casket Funeral
This idea comes from the often heard phrase “Put me in a cardboard box and be done with it!”
This is a very straight forward service – a cardboard coffin is concealed inside what looks like a very expensive casket. At the crematorium the same procedure for a normal coffin will be carried out and the family and mourners can if required carry the casket and proceed with the service.
At the end of the funeral the curtains will close and when all family and mourners have left, the casket will disappear from view. Behind the scenes the casket folds away and the cardboard coffin is cremated as normal.